Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Visit From SF

So today my Regional came for a visit today. I think it went well. I got some thngs off of my chest which helped. She is understanding. She really listens. Hopefully the things that were brought to the table will help our cause at work.

Don't get me wrong my acting manager of my area is great and she comes to bat for us alot, but I know she can only do so much, and I have must respect for her for that. I am hoping to see some changes in how my area, my immediate co workers in my area, I am hoping that we get treated better by those above us. And I mean above as in the top two floors of the store. Also I mean above as in the other managers in other areas who really have expressed no interest in what Bridal is about.

NOTE- Again I am stating this. I am NOT putting the other managers on blast. I have not mentioned their names.

Thank you

No comments: